||Fall term 2014/15
||9/29/2014 - 12/12/2014
||6:00PM - 7:50PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Prepares students for the Dental Assisting National Board’s (DANB) Infection Control Exam (ICE). The class is designed to prepare students for the following sections: patient and dental healthcare worker education, standard/universal precautions and prevention of disease transmission, prevention of cross contamination, maintaining aseptic conditions, performing sterilization procedures, environmental asepsis, and occupational safety.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Additional $325 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for DA202-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore