||Practicum and Seminar in Dental Assisting II
||Spring term 2013/14
||3/31/2014 - 6/13/2014
||4:00PM - 5:50PM
||Provides hands-on clinical experience. Students work an average of 10 hours per week (100 hours per term) in a host site as part of the dental team. Duties will be assigned according to skill levels and the work needs of the host site. Mid-level duties, which may include exposing and processing radiographs, taking alginate impressions and pouring stone models, and assisting during surgical procedures are appropriate. Students are also required to attend three seminars during the term (an orientation, mid-term and final). Moderated by an instructor, seminars are designed to define expectations, discuss progress, evaluate, and improve future practicum experiences.
- Additional hours outside of scheduled class time required for credit. See instructor for details.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Additional $350 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- Seminars meet on April 4, May 9 and June 6, 4-5:50 p.m., in Room A-21 on the Riverside Campus.
- Corequisites: DA104, DA105, DA106 and DA201A.
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore