||Legal and Ethical Issues in Dentistry
||Spring term 2013/14
||3/31/2014 - 6/13/2014
||6:00PM - 7:50PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Exposes students to a variety of legal and ethical dilemmas, helping them become more prudent and confident dental professionals. Includes the legal system, the legal rights that define relationships between individuals, quality assurance, office protocols and patient records, and legal issues that affect employment.
- Additional $150 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Offered as a blended Web class. In addition to instruction via the Web, students are required to attend in-class sessions as scheduled.
- Prerequisites: DA102, DA102A or DA102B, DA150 and DA201.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for DA105-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore