||Spring term 2012/13
||4/1/2013 - 6/14/2013
||6:00PM - 7:50PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Introduces office management and administrative skills that are required in a dental setting. Includes communication skills, written correspondence, patient relations, team communications, patient clinical records, information management, patient scheduling and recall systems, dental insurance processing, inventory management, financial arrangements, collection procedures, accounts receivable and payable, and employment strategies.
- DA101A or DA101B
- Additional $150 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Prerequisites: DA102, DA102A or DA102B, DA150 and DA201.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for DA104-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore