||Dental Assisting II
||Winter term 2012/13
||1/7/2013 - 3/22/2013
||6:00PM - 7:50PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Builds on material learned in DA101. Provides an in-depth focus of specific, practical dental assisting skills in dental specialties. Topics covered include the major dental specialties of oral surgery, endodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics, and orthodontics. Students will also learn how to perform soft-tissue examinations and collect vital statistics. Anatomical content covered will include the muscles, nerves, glands and bones of the head and neck; the structures and tissues that make up the oral cavity; and the development, tissue morphology and functions of the teeth.
- Additional $300 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Prerequisites: DA101, DA101A or DA101B, and DA202.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for DA102-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore